Off-Ice is the key to a skater's success
Work on your balance, strength, endurance, and flexibility and also practice on ice movements including jumps and dances. Off-Ice exercises help to enhance a skater's progress and also prevent injuries by teaching proper warm-up techniques.
Do not miss out on the fabulous opportunity!
Spring 2019 Classes are available at no extra charge.
Attend as many classes as you can handle!
Monday - flexafit
- 5:45 - 6:15pm - Advanced & Competitive
- 6:05 - 6:35pm - Junior
- 7:05 - 7:35pm - Intermediate & Senior
- 6:05 – 6:35pm - Junior - Stretch & Flexibility Class with Brittany
- 5:00 - 5:30 pm - Junior - Flexafit
- 5:45 - 6:15pm - Intermediate & Senior - Flexafit
- 6:15 - 7:00pm - Advanced & Competitive - Flexafit
- 7:00 - 7:30 - Intermediate & Senior - Flexafit
- 9:45 - 10:45am - Advanced & Competitive - Flexafit
- 11:30 - 12:30pm - Intermediate & Senior - Flexafit
- 1:35 - 2:05pm - Junior - Yoga
- 1:00 - 2:00pm Junior & Intermediate - Zumba
All class will be held in the off ice room, on the 3rd floor of the Magna Center.