Spring 2020 Schedule
how to write a cover letter for acting jobs source link follow site newzealand pharmacy domperidone finance online homework help https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/essay-conclusion-paragraph/85/ term paper presentation thesis citation format essay maker do viagra pills expire source cultural heritage essay http://mcorchestra.org/220-best-resume-writing-services-in-houston/ source url iapt papers editing thesis https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/informative-speech-thesis-generator/15/ enter site https://grad.cochise.edu/college/thesis-statement-examples-in-introduction/20/ who is a teacher essay https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/how-to-write-on-macbook-pro/ viagra side effects hangover get link source help writing a psalm college custom ezessays us paper paper te http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/academic-writing-help/20/ follow url american essay writer loving music essay go here March 23 - June 10, 2020
Monthly payment options available
***Prior to registering, skaters without a private coach, who are unsure of qualifications/session, should contact our Programs Director at: email@example.com
Skaters with a private coach should contact his/her coach***
All sessions are held at Magna Centre, 800 Mulock Drive on Forhan rink unless otherwise indicated.
Junior skaters have passed their CanSkate Stage 5 Badge.
Each 60-minute session includes 15 minutes of stroking, a 15-minute group lesson with a coach, one 15-minute group lesson with Program Assistants and 15 minutes of free time to practice on their own. An information meeting is offered to STARSkate parents in the fall.
Senior 2019-2020 Qualifications
- Must skate 3 days per week
- Minimum jump requirement: Axel OR
- Passed Star 4 Freeskate Assessment (on its own) OR
- Pass Star 3 Freeskate Assessment AND either all of their Senior Bronze Dances OR their Senior Bronze Skills OR Star 5 Skills Assessment
- Pre-Juvenile & Juvenile competitor
Advanced 2019-2020 Qualifications
- Must skate 3 days per week (exceptions to this rule, for skaters with two complete gold tests
- Minimum jump requirement: Must land 3 doubles OR
- Passed Senior Bronze Freeskate (on its own) OR
- Star 5 Freeskate Assessment AND either all their Senior Silver Dances or Senior Silver Skills test
- Pre-Novice and above competitor