March 18, 2019, to June 21, 2019
Monthly payment options available
If you are not sure what to register for, please speak to your child's coach. Registering for the wrong session level may leave you without many choices as they fill up quickly.
All sessions are held at Magna Centre, 800 Mulock Drive on Forhan rink unless otherwise indicated.
The 2019-2020 qualifications are effective September 2019.
Qualifications must be met by August 15, 2019.
Junior skaters have passed their CanSkate Stage 5 Badge.
Each 60-minute session includes 15 minutes of stroking, a 15-minute group lesson with a coach, one 15-minute group lesson with Program Assistants and 15 minutes of free time to practice on their own. An information meeting is offered to STARSkate parents in the fall.
- Must do 3 days - (For Spring Only the option of a partial 2 day membership is available.)
- Minimum jump requirement; loop jump OR
- Competing at the Star 2 FreeSkate level
- No Dance component
Your skater will have free time to practice on their own and you will need to make arrangements with your coach for private (or semi-private) instruction. There may be specialty sessions available to your skater at this level usually before or after their regular sessions.
- Must do 3 days
- Minimum jump requirement; Axel OR;
- Must have passed Sr. Bronze dances OR;
- Sr. Bronze skills with a minimum Star 3 FS OR;
- Pre-Juvenile & Juvenile Level competitive
- Must do 3 days (exceptions to this rule, for skaters with two complete gold tests (ex. Gold skills and Gold interpretive)
- Must have passed Gold dances & Gold skills with a minimum Star 5 FS OR;
- Minimum jump requirement; 3 clean double jumps OR;
- Pre-Novice and above